Applications for 2023 open from 2 March. Please follow the admission procedure below.
- Complete the Indication of Interest form (available below under Required Documents).
- Ensure that all supporting documents are certified and attached (see below under Required Documents).
- Email all documents to
- Ensure the documents are clearly titled.
- Hard copies of admission documents will only be required if your admission is successful.
All documents must be certified and submitted with the Indication of Interest form:
- Learner’s current and last two year’s school reports.
- Current and last two year’s statement of school fees.
- Copy of learner’s unabridged birth certificate.
- Copy of learner’s clinic card / immunization record.
- Proof of Residence no older than 3 months.
- The Confidentiality Report attached with the Indication of Interest form below must be completed by your child/ren’s current school. The school must then email the completed report to our Admissions Department.
Please download and complete the Indication of Interest Form:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office on:
043 737 4258. Follow our Facebook page to be a part of the Lilyfontein experience.
Latest News & Events
The Lilyfontein Funduro was established in 2010 by the parent body as a fundraiser for Lilyfontein School. This event takes place each year in June, and is organized by the school PTA. This year the...
On the 12th of June 2021 Lilyfontein School proudly hosted the 11th Lilyfontein Funduro, with petrol heads from the local Enduro community turning out for a day of fun riding in the bush. The...
Lilyfontein School celebrated Founders Day this year in a burst of colour, imagination, art, music and sport. As is tradition, the theme for the day was based around our annual Eco theme, which for...
SUBSCRIBE TO LILYFONTEIN
If you would like to stay updated on the latest school news, please join Lilyfontein School's mailing list by clicking on the Subscribe button below to receive our weekly newsletter, published each Friday.
In order to join Lilyfontein School's mailing list, you are required to provide us with your personal information so that you can be added to our database. This information includes your first name, last name, mobile number and email address. By subscribing to Lilyfontein School, you hereby agree and consent, in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, to the processing of this personal information. Lilyfontein School hereby declares that we will take all reasonable and lawful steps that we consider appropriate to protect the privacy of your information. We further declare that at no time will your information be sold or shared with any third parties or used for any reason other than for sharing news and events related to Lilyfontein School.
For more information about how information is collected when you browse our website, please read our full Privacy Notice