The Lilyfontein Funduro was established in 2010 by the parent body as a fundraiser for Lilyfontein School. This event takes place each year in June, and is organized by the school PTA.
Funduro riders are exposed to exclusive offroad tracks surrounding the school on neighbouring farms in Tomato Country. This event is catered for all skill levels and we encourage family participation. Please support this annual event by entering and coming along for an awesome ride.
Due to COVID-19 we have limited space available and entries are capped at 250. All entries must be submitted online, no late entries will be allowed. All COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place on the day. Please follow our facebook page to keep up to date on all event info.
Event Director: Martin Harmse
Contact cell: 082 441 3137
Event Date: Saturday 12 June 2021
Entry Fee: R200
Open: 12 April 2021
Close: 9 June 2021
Recipient: Lilyfontein School
Bank: First National Bank
Account: 5213 171 6428
Branch Code: 210221
Reference: FD21-[participant full name]-[race category]
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Boerie rolls and beer will be on sale. Please support.
- Submit your entry form online.
- Download the indemnity form, fill it out and email it to
- EFT your entry fee payment to Lilyfontein School (banking details are above). Be sure to use the correct reference – FD21-[participant full name]-[race category]
- NB! Email proof of payment to
- On event day, arrive at Lilyfontein School from 7:30am to 8:30am.
- Make your way to the registration table in the school hall. Please follow all COVID-19 protocols.
- Register and get your limited edition Funduro 2021 BUFF and race pack.
- Get ready to ride!
- Funduro briefing starts at 9:00am
(not in order)
|Approx. 38km Funride||09h00||R 200.00|
|Approx. 8km Young Guns (beginners)||09h30||R 200.00|
- The main orange route is approximately 38km dirt road, grass land, sand, single track, dams and bush whacking. It has technical and extreme off shoots (in lumo pink) and green (for easy family short cuts).
- The 8km route designed for our young guns is mapped out entirely on the school premises. These riders may not leave the premises.