Diligence, Determination and Drive
Learners in the FET Phase excel in academics, sport, culture and leadership. The combined effort from adventure and FET staff instil courage, the ability to persevere and great work ethics in every learner. This allows them to be successful in their endeavours and to serve on various committees as well as the Senior Leadership Council.
The subject choice in the FET Phase allows learners to enrol for either a diploma of degree course at university; excellent matric results are further indicative of the expertise of the educators and the sound knowledge of the learners. Smaller classes allow for more one-on-contact, resulting in stronger working relationships between learners and educators.
Subjects from Grade 10
- Life orientation
- Mathematics or Maths Literacy
- Physical Science OR Geography OR Business Studies
- Life Sciences OR Computer Applications Technology OR Hospitality
- Accountancy OR Tourism OR Engineering Graphics Design (EGD)
- Geography (optional 8th subject after school)