Please note that applications for 2021 are now closed.
2021 Lilyfontein School COVID-19 admission process:
- Complete the Indication of Interest form (available below under Required Documents).
- Ensure that all supporting documents are attached (see below under Required Documents).
- Email all documents to
- Ensure the documents are clearly titled.
- Hard copies of applications will only be required if your application is successful.
Documents required to be submitted with the Indication of Interest form:
- Learner’s current and last two year’s school reports.
- Current and last two year’s statement of school fees.
- Copy of learners unabridged birth certificate.
- Proof of Residence no older than 3 months.
DOWNLOAD: 2021 Indication of Interest Form
School Fee Structure
Download the school fee structure for 2020 here. Please note that these fees are subject to change each year. DOWNLOAD: Lilyfontein School 2020 Fees Structure
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office on:
043 737 4258.
Latest News & Events
EVENT DETAILS For one year only, Lilyfontein School will be adapting the famous Tomato Trot & Cycle to a #TROT-Lite, virtual version. The purpose for this is to ensure the event still takes...
This year Lilyfontein School's famous Adventure Race took a new turn by going virtual due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though we were unable to host a physical event on our school campus, the...
During the COVID-19 lockdown pandemic Lilyfontein School turned 115 years old. This year required that we do things a little differently, as we were unable to host our annual Founders Day Assembly...
SUBSCRIBE TO LILYFONTEIN
Please fill out the short subscription form to join the Lilyfontein Mailing list, and receive the latest News, Events and Updates from the School.