Lilyfontein School hosts its annual information evening/day each year in February or March. While Indication of Interest forms can be submitted after this event, application forms will only be accepted and reviewed during the second term as per departmental regulations.
Procedure for submitting applications:
- Complete the Indication of Interest form which can be obtained from the front office or downloaded
- Ensure that all requested supporting documents are attached (incomplete applications will not be considered). Only hard copies of applications will be accepted (no faxed or emailed applications) during the second term.
- Submit applications by hand to reception during office hours 07:30 – 15:00 weekdays during the application period set by the Department of Education.
- Any application received after the admission period is considered a late application and will only be reviewed once the admission process has been completed and if space is still available.
- All applications are considered and reviewed within the parameters set out in the Admission Policy.
- Should space be available, parents may be called for an interview. However, an interview does not guarantee acceptance.
- Parents will be notified of the outcome of their application once the full process has taken place.
- While the school endeavours to notify learners as soon as possible the outcome of their application, learners will be informed no later than the end of August or as per departmental timeframes.
Should space be available at the start of the academic year, preference will be given to transferred learners from out of town. .
- Learner’s current and last two year’s school reports
- Current and last two year’s statement of school fees
- Copy of learners unabridged birth certificate
- Proof of Residence
School Fee Structure
Download the school fee structure for 2020 here. Please note that these fees are subject to change each year. DOWNLOAD: Lilyfontein School 2020 Fees Structure
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office on:
043 737 4258.
Latest News & Events
Lilyfontein School invites you to our OPEN DAY on the 4 March. We would love to showcase our school to any prospective learner and parents. Please take note of the times for the different grades on...
RACE DETAILS: Race Director: Martin Harmse Contact cell: 082 441 3137 Email Address: Location: Lilyfontein School GPS 32°52'21.40"S 27°59'52.97"E CATEGORY START TIME (not in...
2014 Dr G makes handprint on founders day wall 2020 National Teaching Awards – Professor Kader Asmal Excellence Award National Winner is Dr Ian William Galbraith. Lilyfontein School would like to...
SUBSCRIBE TO LILYFONTEIN
Please fill out the short subscription form to join the Lilyfontein Mailing list, and receive the latest News, Events and Updates from the School.