Please note: Indication of Interest to attend Lilyfontein School in 2022 opens 15 March 2021
2021 / 2022 Lilyfontein School COVID-19 admission process:
- Complete the Indication of Interest form (available below under Required Documents).
- Ensure that all supporting documents are certified and attached (see below under Required Documents).
- Email all documents to
- Ensure the documents are clearly titled.
- Hard copies of applications will only be required if your application is successful.
All documents required are to be certified and submitted with the Indication of Interest form:
- Learner’s current and last two year’s school reports.
- Current and last two year’s statement of school fees.
- Copy of learner’s unabridged birth certificate.
- Copy of learner’s clinic card / immunization record.
- Proof of Residence no older than 3 months.
DOWNLOAD: 2021 Indication of Interest Form
School Fee Structure
Download the school fee structure for 2021 here. Please note that these fees are subject to change each year. DOWNLOAD: Lilyfontein School 2021 Fees Structure
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office on:
043 737 4258. Follow our Facebook page to be a part of the Lilyfontein experience.
Latest News & Events
EVENT DETAILS The Lilyfontein Funduro was established in 2010 by the parent body as a fundraiser for Lilyfontein School. This event takes place each year in June, and is organized by the school PTA....
Lilyfontein School’s famous Tomato Trot & Cycle turned 26 this year, and took place a bit differently than usual. Under ‘normal’ circumstances the event attracts over 2500 participants and...
This year Lilyfontein School's famous Adventure Race took a new turn by going virtual due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Even though we were unable to host a physical event on our school campus, the...
SUBSCRIBE TO LILYFONTEIN
Please fill out the short subscription form to join the Lilyfontein Mailing list, and receive the latest News, Events and Updates from the School.