Please note that applications for 2021 are now closed.
2021 Lilyfontein School COVID-19 admission process:
- Complete the Indication of Interest form (available below under Required Documents).
- Ensure that all supporting documents are attached (see below under Required Documents).
- Email all documents to
- Ensure the documents are clearly titled.
- Hard copies of applications will only be required if your application is successful.
Documents required to be submitted with the Indication of Interest form:
- Learner’s current and last two year’s school reports.
- Current and last two year’s statement of school fees.
- Copy of learners unabridged birth certificate.
- Proof of Residence no older than 3 months.
DOWNLOAD: 2021 Indication of Interest Form
School Fee Structure
Download the school fee structure for 2020 here. Please note that these fees are subject to change each year. DOWNLOAD: Lilyfontein School 2020 Fees Structure
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office on:
043 737 4258.
Latest News & Events
Lilyfontein School invites you to our OPEN DAY on the 4 March. We would love to showcase our school to any prospective learner and parents. Please take note of the times for the different grades on...
RACE DETAILS: Race Director: Martin Harmse Contact cell: 082 441 3137 Email Address: Location: Lilyfontein School GPS 32°52'21.40"S 27°59'52.97"E CATEGORY START TIME (not in...
2014 Dr G makes handprint on founders day wall 2020 National Teaching Awards – Professor Kader Asmal Excellence Award National Winner is Dr Ian William Galbraith. Lilyfontein School would like to...
SUBSCRIBE TO LILYFONTEIN
Please fill out the short subscription form to join the Lilyfontein Mailing list, and receive the latest News, Events and Updates from the School.