Lilyfontein had its first matric class in 2004
Of the 14 matriculants in 2004, one failed and we hade a 92.85% pass rate.
Our numbers increased to 19 learners writing their matric exams in 2005. We secured a 89% pass rate with two failures.
In 2006 we had 17 learners. All achieved matric passes, though one learner did need to re-write to secure the pass.
We had 21 learners writing matric in 2007. They achieved a 95% pass rate with one failure.
2008 was the first year that we achieved a 100% pass rate with all 22 learners passing matric at their first attempt.
- Our top student, Grant Swan, achieved 7 distinctions out of the 8 subjects he took
All 20 learners passed matric in 2009.
- Maxine Diemer achieved 7 distinctions and was the top achiever in the East London district
- Justin Andersen acieved 6 distinctions
- Lilyfontein was also the top performing school in Physical Science
We had 23 learners writing matric in 2010 and all of them passed.
- Peter Morrissey achieved 8 distinctions
- Alison Macallister was the highest achiever with 5 distinctions
- The grade achieved 17 distinctions
- Daniel King was the top achiever with 4 distinctions
- The grade achieved 18 distinctions
- Jenna Cook, Nicky Randall and Lindy Steyn each achieved 3 distinctions
- The grade achieved 30 distinctions
- Hilanco Jordaan achived 6 distinctions
- Megan King achieved 5 distinctions
- Candice Kaschula and Nicolas Macallister achieved 3 distinctions
- Of the 841 matrics that wrote Hospitality in the Eastern Cape, Lilyfontein learners took the following positions:
- 1st - Clarice Carlsen
- 4th - Caroline Evans
- 7th - Danielle-Paige Summers
- 12th Jamie Roberts
- 14th - Jordan Dalbock
|< Prev||Next >|